Last revised: August 9, 2017
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We collect Your Information at various points when you use the Site. We use the data that we collect to tailor your experience on the Site, show content that we think you might be interested in, and display content according to your preferences.
1. When You Register. When you register for an account on the Site we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself including, without limitation, your name, email or other electronic address, professional affiliations, photographs, and other biographical information.
3. IP (Internet Protocol) Addresses. An IP address is a number that's automatically assigned to your computer whenever you surf the Web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you requests pages from the Site, our servers log your IP address. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information. This means that your session will be logged, but you as the user remain anonymous to us. The site will identify the date, time and IP address from which you access the site when you register as a user and if you choose to opt-out of receiving emails or other communications from us.
5. Log Data. Log data consists of IP addresses and information generated by cookies, and other details about a visit to our Site, such as the time of the visit and the type of Web browser used. Log data is collected passively and is not personally identifiable. Log data collected on our web servers supply us with aggregate information about the number of visits to different pages on our site. We use this information only to improve our site.
3. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
1. At Your Instruction. One purpose of the Site is for our users to share information with others. We allow you to choose the information you provide to other users of the Site. Please note that once you share information, copies of that information may remain viewable in cached or archived pages, or it may be saved locally by others, even if you subsequently delete that information or change the privacy setting.
2. Completion of Business Transactions. If you order a product from the Site, we may share your name, address, and email address with the vendor of that product, so that the vendor can deliver the product to you. If you pay for the product with a credit card or through your bank account, we may share Your Information with third party service providers in order to complete your purchase, but we will only share Your Information with these third parties as much as is necessary to do so.
6. Service Providers. We may sometimes use a third party to provide specific services on our behalf, including sending e-mails to our members, conducting member surveys, processing transactions or performing statistical analysis of our services. In these cases, we may provide certain personal information, such as your name and e-mail address and other financial information necessary for the service to be provided. However, these third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of this information and are prohibited from retaining, sharing, storing or using this information for any other purposes.
8. Business Transitions. In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, liquidation or sale of all or a portion of its assets, our members personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Members will be notified of any such business transition via e-mail or prominent notice on the Site.
4. CHANGING OR CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
By logging on to your registered account through the Site, you can easily update, append, or otherwise modify Your Information. If you wish to have Your Information removed from the Site for any reason, simply complete our online removal process. Your Information will not be generally available to registered users of the Site, but we may retain Your Information for a period of time in our internal databases and systems.
5. COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
As a registered user of the Site, you will receive our customary business communications such as e-mail address confirmation, administrative messages, and our newsletter. If at any time you do not wish to receive these communications, please follow the directions provided in the communication.
We take appropriate precautions to protect Your Information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or your password), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons, or that your account will not be accessed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
7. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CHILDREN
While we take seriously the privacy of all our visitors, we are especially committed to protecting the privacy of children under the age of 16 years old. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years of age. We have installed screening mechanisms to identify the age of all visitors to any area of the Site that requires the collection of personally identifiable information. A Site visitor indicating they are under 16 years old that attempts to submit personally identifiable information will receive an error message stating that he or she must be 16 years of age or older to be a Site member. We believe our policy is in the best interests of children. We hope you understand our position concerning children’s privacy.
9. CONTACT US
Mega menu is a perfect choice for creating unique large menus since it has been a new and growing web design trend lately. Regular drop-down menus only show text alone or text and icons vertically in a single column. However, mega menus are able to show all the options in one large panel, so visitors can easily reach most pages no matter where they are.
All JSN templates allow you to create a mega menu for site navigation and usability enhancement. They provide a visual way to create a mega menu with clicks and drag-n-drop function, without touching a single line of code.
Support multiple types of content
Our Megamenu allows you to display a lot of content in menu item such as text, images and videos in multiple columns. You can choose one of 3 element types including Joomla module, Â Submenu Â and Position to present your content in Megamenu.
Easy to use
With JSN templates, all settings can be done via template parameters in the section Megamenu. You can find it easy to build the skeleton and add elements to make the content of mega menu based upon your need with no coding skills required.
This Site allows registered users to publish information and comments, and comment on the information or comments of other users (the “Information Services”) and allows registered users to upload and publish audio and other multimedia files, and comment on those files uploaded by other users (the “Multimedia Services). The Information Services and Multimedia Services are collectively referred to as the “Site Services”. All information, comments, audio, visual, audiovisual, and other multimedia files, and related comments uploaded or published by you or a third party through the Site Services are collectively referred to as “User Content.”
Conditions on Use of the Site Services
3. You may not distribute in any medium any part of the Site.
4. You may not access Content, including User Content, through any technology or means other than the playback pages of the Site or other explicitly authorized means WeMix may designate.
5. You may not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes.
6. You may not impersonate others or assume any false identity through our Site in a manner that is intended to or does mislead or confuse others.
7. You may not use our Site or the Site Services for unlawful purposes or for promotion of dangerous or illegal activities.
8. You may not spam or transmit malware or viruses.
9. You may not use the Site or Site Services for any commercial use.
10. You may not use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to WeMix servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, WeMix grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. WeMix reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
11. You may not use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Site.
12. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
13. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
6. User Content
1. WeMix claims no ownership or control over any User Content that you upload or publish. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any User Content you upload or publish and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By uploading or publishing User Content, you grant to WeMix a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to reproduce, publish and distribute such User Content on our Site, any other website owned by WeMix, or any other website that WeMix chooses. WeMix reserves the right to delete, remove, and refuse to accept, post, display, or transmit any User Content in our sole discretion. Your User Content is not confidential and WeMix has no obligation as to maintaining the confidentiality of any User Content, including your direct correspondence to the WeMix.
2. User Content is not provided by us. We have no obligation to monitor User Content and we take no responsibility for the User Content. We provide access to the User Content as an optional service to you.
3. User Content may carry offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate material, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. We expect that you will use caution and common sense and exercise proper judgment when viewing such User Content. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any User Content. You acknowledge that any reliance on User Content will be at your own risk and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against WeMix with respect thereto.
4. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the User Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Content of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes.
5. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or Site Services that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content, including User Content.
6. You will not upload or publish any User Content that:
1. is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner or are permitted by law to post the material and to grant WeMix all of the license rights granted herein.
2. is pornographic or obscene, or that promotes pedophilia, incest, or bestiality.
3. promotes hate toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
4. contains or promotes direct threats of violence against any person or group of people.
8. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
1. Notice. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Content or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. Investigation and Response. Once our Copyright Agent receives a valid DMCA Copyright Claim Notice alleging that infringing materials are being distributed by the Site, we will use reasonable efforts to investigate the complaint in a timely manner and respond to the complaint. Our investigation may involve communication with the registered user accused of uploading or publishing the infringing material and evaluation of a counter-notice submitted by that registered user, if applicable. Our response may include removing the alleged infringing material or disabling access to that material.
4. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in San Francisco, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
5. Copy of Counter-Notice. If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we may replace the subject User Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the registered user responsible for that User Content, that User Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND THE SITE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WEMIX DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WEMIX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR SITE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WEMIX DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE SERIVCES OR CONTENT IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OWNERSHIP, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT WEMIX) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, IS WEMIX LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SITE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH WEMIX, EVEN IF WEMIX OR ANY WEMIX AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL WEMIX’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING YOUR CLAIM) OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
All JoomlaShine templates come with a responsive design to make sure that your website will look beautiful not only on all major web browsers but also on mobile devices.
We also offer a mobile version of the main menu to enhance the mobile user experience. There are 4 types of mobile menu to choose simply by a few clicks via administrator:
Sticky Mobile Menu
Sticky mobile menu allows your users landing on your site using a mobile device easily access to your menu from anywhere on the website, without having to scroll back to the top of the page. By default, sticky menu is automatically enabled for both mobile and desktop devices in Menu & Site Tools section.
Default Mobile Menu
This is the default mobile menu style showing the menu in full-width form under the toolbar.
Mobile Menu with Push Effect
The mobile menu will appear from the left/right while website content will be pushed to the same direction.
Mobile Menu with Slide Effect
The mobile menu will slide in from the left/right and overlap website content.